Monday, June 16, 2008

Maybe this already exists,

since I've already had two things that do, but I think this would be cool.

When I moved out of my house I gave a lot of my things away. One of those things was my TV.
When we got here we signed up for TV and Internet through Comcast.
So when I watch TV, I go downstairs, but when I want to watch TV in my room, I have to watch something on Hulu on my computer, because, again, I gave away my TV.

Now, I pay for cable, and I could totally have a second TV in my room and that would be free, so wouldn't it be great if there was some Internet-based cable service? Not Hulu, but actual cable. OnDemand on your computer. Included in your cable. I think it would be fucking awesome, personally.

1 comment:

j grant said...

interesting blog you have here.

you should check out...
http://www.slingmedia.com/
and it's pretty reasonable.