Monday, June 30, 2008

An Idear for This Blog

Rotating "co-founder" titles.

I got burned by Di pretty good in my last post for forgetting that she was a co-founder. But then I realized that I have more posts than a founder, which means I have more seniority than she does (in terms of posting seniority - haha!). I think we've done a pretty good job so far of keeping up with the posts, but for extra motivation, I think only the top two posters should have the co-founder title. That way you're rewarded for your dedication to this little project and those who slack off (ahem) have some incentive to pick it up.

What do you say?

I can't wait to turn the background of this blog to a nice bright pink with a puke-green comic sans font. =)

1 comment:

not eb said...

I have given you admin power.

As a compromise, I have not taken away Diana's admin power.

If you change the font on this site, I will shoot you.