Thursday, June 26, 2008

Free Food Email Thread

Despite having a job, I find myself sitting alone in an empty apartment with an assload of debt. It's the saddest thing ever. So I'm still hurting for cash, which means I've reverted back to college mode where I'm always looking for free food.

I've jacked more popcorn from the kitchen than I can handle. And since I don't sit in the main building, I rarely get to play vulture after those catered meetings. But there has to be a way to get free food. My friend was telling about how law firms throw receptions all the time. And there are always random happy hours at bars for companies too big for everyone to know each other.

Let be resourceful and share the wealth. Let's update each other on where and when the free food and drinks are happening around the city. I mean, they usually don't finish it and they throw it away anyways.

Who's with me?!

2 comments:

Liz said...

We're going to feed you well tomorrow. Get ready.

Dave said...

You should try dumpster diving. I'm serious.