Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New tools for CS5

A Crayola expansion pack for CS5 ('cause I'm sure it will come out before we know it) that has the classic 64 crayon colors, crayon texture tool (that you can also decide how hard to press down), and a tool to do that awesome leaf texture thing.

Also, a silly putty tool that makes a reverse stamp that you can stretch and modify. I realize you can do this already using a combination of existing tools, but I want the mouse to actually be a blob of silly putty. 

2 comments:

not eb said...

BAM.

http://www.ebdavisiii.com/crayons.html

I.. believe the 'awesome leaf texture' you refer to is already available? I may have misunderstood you there.

Claire Grinton said...

the leaf texture im talking about is when you put a leaf under a piece of paper and then move the crayon over it on its side.

thats AWESOME that you already came up with the same idea. too bad it still looks like paint instead of crayon. guess you're just not good enough.

;)