Monday, July 13, 2009

Yelling Rooms

I think there should be rooms in all cities where you can just go and yell, scream, sing, whatever. Make as much noise as you want. When you live in a city, screaming can give the neighborhood a bit of a fright, and its not like these apartment walls can keep out even the squeaking bedsprings above us that woke me up this morning (I mean, sure, go get yours, but on an early Sunday morning? That's hardly fair...) 

I want a place where I can go and just blow off needless energy and steam via my vocal chords. The rooms would be smaller than practice rooms and more sound-proof, just big enough for one person to do their thing and leave within a few minutes. I would pay for this service.
 

1 comment:

not eb said...

I suppose it's a shame that what you would qualify as your home isn't sufficient for this.